Eid-ul-Azha will probably be celebrated on August 22 all throughout Pakistan, introduced the chairman of Central Ruet-i-Hilal Committee, Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman, on Sunday after the confirmed sighting of the moon of Zilhaj.
The Islamic month Zilhaj begins at this time, whereas Hajj can be carried out on August 2o in Saudi Arabia.
The Conventional Celebration
Eid ul Azha, also called the better Eid, is among the two most necessary celebrations within the Islamic Calendar.
The pageant commemorates the willingness of Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) to sacrifice his beloved son Prophet Ismail (A.S) upon the order of Allah.
Muslims everywhere in the world rejoice this pageant that marks as the top of the Hajj to Makkah.
The custom is for all of the Muslims to sacrifice a cow, goat, camel or sheep, all those that can afford, and share the meat amongst the household, associates and the poor.
Congo Virus Precautions
With the Congo virus spreading out everywhere in the nation, the advisory committee fears well being hazards and has suggested the folks to take critical precautions.
Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF) is a viral illness brought on by ticks that may trigger critical well being points. At the moment, Pakistan is ranked 4th on the charts within the total CCHF circumstances from the Mediterranean area.
The Metropolitan Commissioner of the Karachi Metropolitan Company (KMC), Dr Syed Saif-ur-Rehman, ordered the veterinary and the well being and medical companies division of KMC to create consciousness in regards to the seriousness of this illness so that individuals can take precautions earlier than and after Eid ul Azha.
He additionally ordered to hold out fumigation to avoid wasting the folks from the virus.
The Precautionary measures he talked about are:
- Put on full sleeves when visiting the cattle market.
- Put on light-colored garments so if there’s a tick on it, it could actually simply be seen.
- Put on gloves in the course of the inspection and slaughter of the animals.
- Keep away from consuming and ingesting within the cattle market.
- If you happen to do come throughout any tick, don’t squeeze it along with your naked fingers because the blood is contaminated with Congo virus.
- Butchers ought to put on gloves when slaughtering the animal
- Wash your fingers proper after you are available contact with the animal and their blood.